Friday, December 16, 2016

Take Me Along

Throughout most of my life, I have had a "Travel Doll".  This is a small doll who accompanies me when I am out and about.  I usually put the doll of the moment in a special little pouch in my purse.
I used to take Hitty Rose and Lewis with me everywhere and take pictures of our adventures, but then the two Friends became reluctant to leave Hittyville.  Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.
As of late, Hitty Joy has been my doll companion and I do believe she enjoys her special status.  She has her very own Loft on my desk in Hittyville and keeps an eye on all the coming and goings of the Hittyville Friends within the Five Boroughs.
I don't think I have had such a connection with a doll since my childhood Ginny.
Just yesterday, I could tell Hitty Joy wanted to change into a Christmas dress to celebrate the season.
I do believe I am a Doll Whisperer...

2 comments:

  1. How super you have Hitty Joy to be your current doll companion and that she has her own special loft to oversee the comings and goings.

    She looks lovely in her Christmas dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hittyville Joy sends Christmas hugs to you and your Doll Family!

      Delete