Friday, December 9, 2016

New Furniture

Joe and I will be married 30 years in April.  We have bought VERY few pieces of furniture together...until now!
I woke up one day and said to Joe...Now is the time!
Brooke and Noah are wondering why we didn't do all these home improvements...windows, flooring, etc. when they lived here.
I honestly don't have an answer for them.

Most of the furniture was delivered yesterday...
We are beyond happy!

A little tour...complete with the dog's piddle pads!
 My dream of having a round table has finally come true!
This morning, while eating my shredded wheat, I moved from chair to chair just for the fun of it.


The view into the kitchen...

THE couch...
I can't even begin to describe how comfortable this big couch is.
And if you don't have your shoes on, the coffee table makes a perfect footrest.


And there's space enough behind the couch for Abe to hide!


So much more room!

The library...
 This room has an entirely different feel to it now.
The library looks out to the Hittyville Studio...3000 square feet of it...larger than our own living space!


I have my own reading and needlework chair!

Every man and woman has their own castle and this is definitely ours.
~Blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment