Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Rose

A few days ago, my family received a sweet Christmas card from my college friend, Rose.
I have only seen Rose a handful of times since our days at Kent State University 44 years ago, but we have always remained in each others hearts and minds.
Life has not always been easy for Rose, yet she has bravely carried on with grace and hope.
Rose has never met Joe, Brooke, and Noah...but because of this blog, has been able to follow some of our adventures.  I have asked her to visit our farm many times and she has always declined, but during our recent phone conversation...just the second one in all these years...Rose seemed to waver a bit.  I really do hope we can get together again...It has been way too long! 
~Rose...my forever friend~

2 comments:

  1. True friendship does not know physical distance - but it still is lovely to get together face to face every now and again. I do hope you and Rose will be able to make it and meet up!

    ReplyDelete