Friday, December 23, 2016

Buttons

 I had a feeling Hitty Joy was ready to "retire" from being my Travel Companion.
After all, she has a full life in Hittyville and I think she missed her Friends.
I totally understood.

And then...
I visited The Storybook Cottage in Hittyville and came upon this sweet little doll sitting off by herself with a bunny on her lap and a small button art box she recently made.
I knew right there and then she would be my Travel Companion.
I named the sweetheart Buttons and her bunny Spotty and now we are a happy trio.
Buttons has never had a story or home of her own and that will all change...as of today!

~New beginnings~

4 comments:

  1. Buttons looks like she will be a sweet travel companion and I am sure Hitty Joy is pleased to be back enjoying her friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have become totally captivated by dear sweet Buttons!

      Delete
  2. I love having a companion doll, too :) and it´s nice to have different dolls take their turn. This way, like us humans, they can take a break and enjoy some quality doll time with their friends when it feels right - and when they are ready to join uns again, we (their humans) will know. Buttons is adorable and I am looking forward to getting to know her, even more so knowing Hitty Joy has a good time in Hittyville at the same time. :) A very merry Christmas to you and all of your human, doll and furry/feathered families!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Yukari...Wishing you and yours the merriest of Christmas Days! Thank you for being part of our Hittyville Family!

      Delete