Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Basketball and Buffalo Wild Wings

 Joe and I joined Brooke and Scott's mom, Pat, and her dear family friend, Fred, for a 7th grade basketball game.  It is fun for me to watch these games because some of the boys were my preschool students...

And...
 Scott is the COACH...and a very good one!


 Our team won and the score could have been much higher, but Scott wanted to give all the boys on the team a chance to play.

After the game...
Brooke, Joe, and I headed to the grand opening of the new Buffalo Wild Wings in town.  It was a bit crazy and there were many new faces on the staff.
Brooke and I kind of miss the old place.  Joe, on the other hand, loved the new and very large restaurant!
Scott had to stay for the eighth grade game, but Brooke brought him home a mini feast.

~It was a wonderful Monday evening in Ashland~

No comments:

Post a Comment