Monday, April 6, 2015

Through Poppy's Eyes

I have been thinking about my Hittyville Stories and for the longest of times have wanted to focus on one character and use his/her lens to experience the many exciting adventures Hittyville has to offer.
Poppy is very special to me because she came purely from my imagination...as did the entire Merry Family.  As you know, the Merrys lived inside my head for years and Poppy was always front and center.
And now she will be...in my "real" world.
I want her to travel with me everywhere...just like Hitty Rose and Lewis did for many years.  I have "auditioned" many dolls for this "role" and didn't really consider Poppy because she was part of a family.
Well, she has basically "told" me that matters not and I might as well open my eyes to the fact that she...Poppy Anne Merry...shall be...beginning now...my Travel and Storytelling Doll Friend...FOREVER!  As Poppy puts it, "It is our destiny."
My heart is so happy and to celebrate, I "discovered" lots of clothes for the new leading lady of my Hittyville Adventures.
I can't wait to see where Poppy leads me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment