Sunday, April 26, 2015

Ginny and Me

 I was thinking about my blog the other day and like the little "shorts" I do which include Polly...A Collector of Quotes and Molly the Mouse.
I thought it might be fun to do a Ginny and Me...which I am doing now...where I discuss ideas with my dear Ginny doll.
I also want to do a daily picture/story featuring the thoughts of a baby.
And then, finally, I think a "short" on friendship using my American Girl dolls would be interesting to create.
I had lots to mull over and who better to do that with than Ginny.

A bit later... 
 Ginny liked all of my ideas...especially the one called Ginny and Me.


 She totally loved my idea about the "talking" baby.


Ginny thought the baby should be named Ruby...I do believe the old painted ladybug rock gave my doll friend the idea.

I know...I will call the little stories Ruby's Treasures.
Thank you, Ginny!

Now to find a baby doll with RED hair...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ideas and Ginny is the perfect companion to share them with.

    ReplyDelete