Friday, April 10, 2015

Mixing the Past With The Present

 When Joe and I planned our pool area, I really wanted to get a cement table with an umbrella and benches.  My grandparents spent their winters in Ft. Lauderdale and I remember their cement tables vividly.  I knew that the heavy furniture would be perfect on our windy hill.
So...I started searching and couldn't find anything in our area.
I asked Cassi if she knew where I might find some "Florida" furniture in the Cleveland area and she didn't...until she called as she was driving by a garden center and saw just what I was looking for!
Joe checked it out, sent me pictures, and bought the PERFECT set yesterday!


 My "Popeye" husband unloaded the parts in our barn until the pool is installed and we can figure out exactly where we want to put it!


 I love the vines...and the set was on a big sale!


I like the square table vs round...more room!

Thank you, Cassi, for having eagle eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment