Thursday, April 9, 2015

Abe Visits the Emergency Room

 Hello Friends!
Yesterday was kind of a rough day for me...and my parents.
I took a little spill in my school and the next thing I knew the back of my head hurt and there was blood everywhere.  It really wasn't all that bad, but I have to admit I cried quite a bit because I wanted Mama.
Before I knew it, Mama picked me up and told me we were going to a children's emergency room to have a doctor look at my "gash".
Dada met us there and I was having fun exploring a new place until everyone took hold of me and the doctor put two staples in my head!
I sure did cry!  Wouldn't you?  I mean staples are for paper, not heads!


Once I got home, I was back to my old self...playing with my cars.
The funny thing is Mama and Dada looked mighty tired.  You would think it was THEM who got stapled.
Parents are funny like that.
Well...I am back in action and plan on being very careful in school today.
I hope no one calls me Mr. Staple Head!

See you soon...
~Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment