Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Visit With Missy

 It isn't often the Sisters are all under one roof, but last night we were and it was a very special gathering.
Kate and I are standing and Cassi and Missy are sitting.
I love my sisters!


 It was also great to spend time with Missy's daughter, Elsa, on the right.
She is a beautiful person...inside and out!
Is that Missy photo bombing?
Cassi, thank you for hostessing once again...Pat too!


 Abe was in fine form and happy on his Mama's lap with a truck nearby...and then there was pizza!  Not sure about the spoon, though.
I think there was some applesauce lurking somwhere.

  
 Brooke and Abe spent time together playing trucks...


 Dion was commanding Clifton to sit and Abe was in awe!
My little grandson was heard throughout the evening saying "Big dog!" in the loudest voice I have ever heard him use.


 I love our kids!


 Just some of the "ladies" in our family...and Abe.
Look what my parents started!


 Missy, Abe, and Amy...


 Keith, Missy, and Dion...


 Noah, Jimmy, Missy, and Theresa...


 Missy and my children, Brooke and Noah...


Abe loves looking at himself...
It was the best of times and I am so glad Missy and Elsa were able to spend an evening with the Elliott Family!

~We are Family~

No comments:

Post a Comment