Thursday, April 9, 2015

Poppy Meets Katie...A Storybook Friend

 I absolutely LOVE Vicki's new book!
I wonder if Katie is a Storybook Friend?


 Well, what do you know?  Katie IS a Storybook Friend!
Katie could see me through the pages and thought she might like to visit for a while.


 I gave Katie a short history of Hittyville and explained many Storybook Friends have visited Hittyville and some have even made their homes here.
After all, you can't live in a book, no matter how good the story, forever!


 I was so excited to show Katie Hittyville's Monet Museum with its very own bridge.  And the best part is my grandfather, Pierre Dupont, is the curator of this great museum.


 We had so much to talk about...Paris, paintings, books, and on and on.


 Katie enjoyed her visit and promised to visit me again soon...but from one of her other books her dear friend, James Mayhew wrote and illustrated.


I was so happy to spend time with Katie and hoped after a few more book visits my new friend might decide to live in Hittyville's Storybook Cottage.

~See you soon, dear Friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment