Friday, April 24, 2015

Adorable Abe

 Hello Friends!
Well, here I am on Grandpa Joe and Oma's farm.  This is where Dada grew up and Auntie Brooke is lucky because she lives here with all the land and animals.
Don't you just love my hat?  It belongs to Grandpa Joe because I forgot mine.
I wonder if he will let me keep it?


 I am busted!  I "borrowed" Oma's little Christmas camper and Dada and Mama are telling me I have to put it back where it belongs.  It SHOULD belong to me because I like it and the only thing I can think to do is stick out my tongue.
It's probably a good thing my parents didn't see me do that because I know it isn't a very nice thing to do...but it sure feels good when I am frustrated!
Visiting Oma is hard because she has way more toys than me and they are all very fun to play with, but most of them have to stay in her doll world, Hittyville.
I guess I wouldn't like Oma taking MY toys home with her...and she and Grandpa Joe do give me lots of very cool toys.


Uh-oh!  I hear Oma. Oh whew...she is calling in the dogs, not me!
I love my Oma, but she ALWAYS seems to know what I am doing...or taking.
It must be because she taught little kids like me FOREVER.

I guess I am ready to go back inside the farmhouse...There is that amazing Lego bus I want to "just look at" one more time!

See you soon...
~Love from Abe~


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, isn't he growing up! It is scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got that right! He changes every time we see him and I love watching his personality evolve...He is a bit of a pistol and that makes it all the more fun!

      Delete