Monday, April 6, 2015

Abe's Easter Adventure

 Hello Friends!  I had the BEST Easter and I wanted to share some of my fun times with you.


 Really, I had two Easter celebrations.  Grandpa Joe, Oma, and Auntie Brooke came to our house the day before Easter and they had lots of surprises for me.
I love Elmo and now I have my very own...and he laughs!


 I had an inside Easter Egg hunt because it was too cold outside...but it was still lots of fun!  I think Ellie was hoping for some eggs of her own.


 We all felt kind of bad for my Dog Sister, but she did get to play with the eggs after I opened them all up!


 All of my little eggs had Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends inside of them!


 I have just become VERY interested in stickers and there were car and truck stickers on ALL the eggs!


 I sure couldn't let them go to waste!


 The big Easter Eggs had 2 cars in them and 2 stickers on them as well.
I needed Mama's help.


 Auntie Brooke got me a Pete the Cat Easter book and there were stickers on some of the pages!
I was in sticker heaven...


 It was time to color Easter Eggs.
I wanted to color my car but didn't think that would go over well, so I didn't even ask.


 I chose blue for my first egg.
I wonder if a bird is going to come out of it.
Dada says robins lay blue eggs.
Hmm...


 Mama wrote my name on one of the eggs.  Next year I am going to print my name myself!


 Dada had more fun helping me decorate the eggs than anyone!


 My FIRST colored Easter Eggs...


 Dada wanted to be sure his special egg with 3 colors was part of this story.
It is pretty amazing.


 Grandpa Joe and I played cars for a while.  I think Grandpa Joe is my very best grown-up friend.


 Oma gave me her Big Bear and I really do love him!

After our pizza party...
 Mama helped me connect my trains.
Oma thinks I look like my mama.
I like that!


 Choo-choo!


 Oops!  My train derailed!  I learned all about how that happens on a Thomas the Tank Engine show.


 I sure do like my new wagon!


 Me and my besties...Pete the Cat, Elmo, and Ellie too!
We had a fantastic time...

Easter Day
 After a yummy Easter Brunch and an Easter Basket Hunt, we went to Pat and Cassi's house for dinner.
Cassi had some pretty decorations.


 Everybody talked and had some appetizers, but I just wanted to play with my cars.  Grandpa Joe would say UP and my cars would go up.  Oma said DOWN and I made my cars go down.


 My cousin, Keith, played puppets with me.
He is SO funny!


 It was time for dinner and Titi asked me if I wanted some chocolate milk.
I love Titi...She always treats me like a big boy.


 Time for some outside play!


 Dada and I had a father-son walk around the yard.


 Keith and Dion wanted me to play football.
The truth is, I don't know how to play football yet.


 I think Keith understood I wanted to play cars instead.


Now this was an awesome place to play cars!


Boy, we sure had a good time at Pat and Cassi's.
I hope I can put everybody in my next adventure!
Oma told me it was time to go and I could see Dada's car was waiting for us.

Thank you to Pat and Cassi for having our Big Family Easter.
It was the best of times!
See you soon...
~Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment