Friday, August 19, 2016

The End of Summer Lunches...For Now

Brooke and Scott saw WICKED last night in Columbus, Ohio and thought this little monkey belonged in Hittyville.
They gave it to me during our "last" summer lunch together as they go back to their teaching duties on Monday.
Thank you so much!!!
Brooke and I have always loved our summer lunches and this year more than ever because she no longer lives at home and it has been a way to touch base with one another.
Brooke shed a few tears as we parted ways today.  Transitions are always hard for my dear daughter.
I know she will quickly adjust to her new schedule and I will be happy to work on my projects oblivious to time.
But I must admit...I wiped away a few tears of my own on my way home.  I am not always a big fan of change as well...

~Next summer~

No comments:

Post a Comment