Sunday, August 14, 2016

On This Day in 1966

Cassi called me this morning and asked me if I remembered what I was doing 50 years ago today.  I told her it was Mom's birthday and she said it had nothing to do with Mom.  For the life of me, I could not remember...after all, it was 50 years ago!
Cassi laughed and told me I was at the Cleveland Stadium at a Beatles concert!!!
I couldn't believe it...I was lucky enough to see the Beatles twice in my life and count those concerts as treasure nuggets along my life journey.  Has it really been 50 years???  WOW!!!

I gave Noah my ticket for that show several years ago.  He is a huge Beatle fan as well...
Thank you, Cassi, for the trip down Memory Lane.

~Those were some of the best of times~

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for reminding me! I hope you are feeling better...

      Delete