Monday, August 8, 2016

Abe's Busy Monday

 Noah and Amy are back to work and Grammy and I are sharing Abe over the next two weeks...until he begins his new school.
Joe and I got him a set of brick blocks and he loved them.
Here he is making a room.


 Abe actually initiated doing some "work" papers and was quite proud of himself.


Once a teacher, always a teacher!
Of course it helped to have such a brilliant student...


We spent some time in Abe's "new" bedroom and did some informal alphabet play.


 It was back to "Builder Abe" time and I wish I would have taken a picture of his magnificent tower.

Abe and I also made a sticker book, enjoyed lunch with Joe, watched Curious George and Paw Patrol...and danced and rejoiced in his very successful potty training...hence the underwear.
We even made up a Ring Around the Potty song!

Later...
Abe had fun at his neighborhood park with Mommy and Daddy.

~Abe had the best of Mondays and so did his Oma~

No comments:

Post a Comment