Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday

Joe and I woke up to two very chewed up gerbils!  Snowy...who is recovering and shown here...was covered in blood as was his brother, Scout.
I can't imagine what the fight was about as they have been the best of buddies for FOUR years.
Joe and I had to scramble to find a new living space for Snowy.
What a way to start the day!

Later...
Joe suggested a trip to the river and I had a story idea, so off we went!
Joe is the best husband ever.

And then...
Joe and I spent some time in our pool...Such a beautiful view!

~Now to check on my Hittyville Friends~

3 comments:

  1. Lorraine... I accidentally deleted your comment! So sorry! The gerbils are getting older and may very well have a pain or two. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they were talking politics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva Marie...I think you may be on to something!

      Delete