Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Happiest of News

Ten years ago, Joe decided to have his prostate checked out.
My dad was in the midst of his battle with prostate cancer and Joe was having some issues, so he made a smart decision to see a doctor.
Joe's results came back and his count was very high.  I could barely breathe until finding out the results of his biopsy.  I was losing my dad to this cancer and now...NOT Joe!
Thank God, the prostate was just enlarged and medicine should to do the trick.
And it has...for ten years and counting.  Today's appointment brought good news.  Still enlarged, but nothing to worry about.
Joe will go back in six months and we remain hopeful and positive.
I thank God, the doctors, medicine, and Dad.
Joe admits he doesn't know if he would have gone to the doctor so soon if it hadn't been for Dad's journey.

~Life works in mysterious ways~

No comments:

Post a Comment