Sunday, March 26, 2017

Saturday Afternoon with Abe

 Joe and I met Noah, Amy, Abe, Brooke, and Scott at the Westgate Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.
Noah and Amy had some pre-trip errands to run and Joe and I happily agreed to watch Abe.  Of course a trip to Target...The Red Store...was in order before we headed back to Abe's house.
Brooke and Scott went off on a little adventure of their own.

A bit later...
 Joe unpacked the Matchbox Alphabet set and Abe...as always...helped.
Abe also picked out a shark, dog, and 2 dinosaurs.


 Such a great idea!


Abe was very deliberate about matching the vehicles with their boxes...


 In true Abe style, it was time to line up all 26 of his new Matchbox toys.
Joe helped.

A bit later...
Abe wanted to play dinosaurs.


I so love my grandson's sense of humor and that smile.


Abe was ready for a snack and said to me..."You pick, Oma."
And so I did...cereal with marshmallows and a cup of milk.

~It was a very wonderful afternoon~

No comments:

Post a Comment