Monday, March 27, 2017

Abe's Florida Adventure...Day One

 The day has finally arrived!
Noah, Amy, and Abe are off to Lake Worth, Florida to visit their good friend, Noelle, and her family for their Spring Break.
Abe loved taking the shuttle from the garage to the airport.


 Abe's play includes many airplane adventures and by the look on his face I am sure he is in his own kind of Heaven.


I would say the Akron-Canton Airport is child friendly.


 Noah sent me this poster because he knows how much I love Jane Goodall.
I actually met her years ago before her fame and we corresponded several times.

A few hours later in Lake Worth...
 Abe walked Barney the dog around the yard with Noelle's dad.
Palm trees...be still my heart!


 Their first order of business was a trip to the beach.
Love the Floridian vegetation.


Paradise...


 Our fair haired beach boy...



 Catch me if you can!


Father and son.
My heart is so happy for the memories they are creating.

Their perfect day was topped off with a steak and salmon feast back at Noelle's house.

Noah, Amy, and Abe are definitely having the best of times...

No comments:

Post a Comment