Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

 Joe, Brooke, and I headed to Cleveland to spend Mother's Day with Noah, Amy, and Abe.  We were also celebrating Noah and Joe's birthdays.
I felt so blessed to be able to spend this holiday with my children.


 Joe spent some time with Abe before he worked on a couple of projects.


 Judy and Amy found this nice little kitchen "island" and Joe tightened up some of the screws.  The kitchen looks 100% better with the pretty blue painted walls.


 Abe and I did a quick art project on the deck and then my grandson was ready to move!


 Joe, Noah, and Amy were busy getting ready to open the pool and do some yardwork and Brooke was grading papers...so Abe and I played outside.


 Abe is thoroughly enjoying his "sports center" from Grammie Judy.
We also played elephant and pounded on some drums.


After an hour or so, Abe was eager to get back to his cars.
I was relieved because the temperature was in the high 80's and I am a big fan of air conditioning!

Later...
After a very full day with Noah and family, Joe, Brooke, and I headed home and stopped at Rockne's for a quick dinner.  We saw the exciting finish to the Cav's game and it was fun to hear everyone cheering in the restaurant!

Noah and Amy got me this awesome car/lamp for Mother's Day and Brooke was generous with gift cards and a beautiful necklace.

The greatest gifts of all are my PRECIOUS children.  Being their mother is an honor and privilege.

~It was the best of days~

No comments:

Post a Comment