Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Birthday to Kate

 Kate celebrated her 53rd birthday on May 1st.  I drove up to meet her at her beautiful home for a quick tour before our Sibling Birthday Lunch.


 Cassi and I gave our "little" sister her gifts.


 Dad's painting has found the perfect home over Kate's fireplace.


 The upstairs family room looks great!


 Kate's bedroom is lovely...


 The deck is Kate's "treehouse" space.


 I asked Kate if I could see the pottery pieces she made a while back.
I then asked her if I might have one.
Kate was happy to give me the dark little pottery pocket.
Thank you, Sister!

And then...
Kate, Cassi, and I were joined by our brother, Johnny, at a fun restaurant where we enjoyed a wonderful birthday lunch.
Missy, we missed you!

~It was the best of times~

No comments:

Post a Comment