Monday, May 11, 2015

Immersed in Art

Brooke has been using this amazing web site for a couple of years and then I discovered it!

I discovered an extremely talented art teacher's shop and am hooked!
The lessons can easily be adapted to any age level and I bought a ton of lessons!


I LOVE working with painted paper and had such fun creating Monet's house.
I am going to add some Hittyville Friends this afternoon!


 I am also in love with Matisse!  I didn't realize he did major cut-out art after his health interfered with his painting and sculpting.
Matisse used painted paper and really did collage work.




 I am inspired...


 I have spent hours painting paper.  What I really like about this is I am using my own paper, not scrapbook type paper, which I have done in the past.


I couldn't wait to tackle this project!


It's a start...


 I was also introduced to the Canadian artist, Emily Carr...1871-1945...who was inspired by her country and the indigenous people who lived there.


 Love her!

There are so many wonderful projects to work on and now I just need to make time for ALL of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment