Tuesday, May 26, 2015

An Abe and Thomas the Tank Engine Adventure

 
Abe loves Thomas the Tank Engine and we were all so excited for our little engineer to experience a "Day Out With Thomas".


Joe and I LOVE being grandparents!
Abe is such a joy...


Auntie Brooke is crazy about her nephew as well!


Getting ready to board...


The train reminded me of our train trips to Florida MANY years ago.


My son and grandson...
Such a blessing to be part of this family adventure.


 Anticipation...


 Excitement...


 Happy....


 Joyful...


Feeling the first bit of movement...


 Abe decided to spend most of our ride on Grandpa Joe's lap.
They "chatted" the entire time.

A bit later...
 Abe was totally engaged in the train activities under the tents.


We ALL definitely had the best of times!

 ~Love~

2 comments:

  1. Trains, a little boy's dream, especially Thomas the Tank Engine - one of my boys favourites as well when they were little - more the older one admittedly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad Abe has taken to the Thomas stories. I know how much I love them...

      Delete