Sunday, April 2, 2017

A Saturday Cleveland/Bay Village Adventure

 Joe and I returned Ellie to her city home and she was one happy little dog!
Ellie loves her farm time, but is a city girl at heart.
We had an early dinner and enjoyed hearing all about Florida...
And a big thank you to Abe for our dog sitting gifts!

And then...
 We traveled to Bay Village to visit Huntington Beach.
So many memories were made here.


This view is timeless...


 I have walked these rocks many many times during my life...


 This view has changed very little over the years.


And this view of Cleveland has changed drastically.


 My "water soul" was completely recharged during this short visit to Lake Erie.

Onward...
Joe and I surprised Cassi and Pat with a surprise Happy Birthday visit.
Pat turns 70 today!
Happy Birthday, Pat...

Next...
I wanted to take a look at the Osborn Homestead.  It sets way back from the road, so this is a view from the end of a street closer to the house.
The Elliott Spirit is definitely gone.
And that is okay.
I have let go.


 And finally...
I wanted to get up close and personal with my old elementary school.
I started here in the second grade almost 60 years ago!


How I loved these young readers!


The mosaic art piece made my heart sing with joy.
Some things do get better with time.

We had a fabulous time in the "north", but I looked forward to going home...to our farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment