Monday, June 6, 2016

Abe's Birthday Dinner

 Noah and Amy decided to have a last minute birthday dinner for Abe who is turning THREE on June 7th.  So we journeyed to West Park to celebrate and enjoy yet another one of Noah and Amy's amazing Family Dinners!
Chef Noah loves grilling with charcoal!


 Our gift to Abe...as requested by Amy.


 Abe is always ready and willing to help Grandpa Joe...


 Teamwork...


Perfect!

Meanwhile...
 Amy has her own little potting area and we discussed indoor plants as that is one of my latest passions.


Amy has acquired a green thumb over the years and will definitely be my go to person as I build my plant family.


Thank you, dear Amy, for my special gift!  Brooke got one too.

Inside...
 Grammy and Kent bought Abe this wonderful bed frame...and the ladies assembled it in no time at all!


 Brooke and Scott were excited to give Abe his SO COOL present!


 Once again...teamwork!


 Abe was enthralled with his Space Station and so was I!
Can't you imagine one just like it in Hittyville?


 Abe needed some time with his mom.


 I call these Madonna Moments.  Abe is so loved.

And then...
 The monsoon rains came and I must admit, hamburgers with a dash of raindrops taste mighty good!

After dinner...
 Abe led Brooke to the couch for a Daniel Tiger show.


 Love these two!


 Time for cake and ice cream...


 Before we left, Abe wanted to show us his new car from Grammy and Kent.
He maneuvered around the furniture like a pro.
Watch out, world!


Although we were celebrating Abe's birthday, I got presents too!
Thank you, Abe...and thank you, Noah, for my beautiful June 4th card.
Your words meant so much to me.

Happy Birthday to Abe, who did not want a party...just a Family Dinner.
~Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment