Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Our Family Dinner

 I love our Family Dinners.  I thank Noah from the bottom of my heart for starting this wonderful tradition.  I got to choose the menu in honor of our anniversary and I looked forward to marinated grilled chicken, twice baked potatoes, roasted green beans and tomatoes...and watermelon!

The weather was just perfect and Abe was busy playing in his little house.


 A small pile of fall leaves was intentionally left per Abe's request during raking season.
He uses them to cook in his house.  Of course he does...


 We brought up some patio furniture I had in my Pixie Cottage for Noah and Amy to use in their Cabana Room.  I am changing the theme of the inside of the cottage from Seaside Vacation to Critter's Forest.
Joe is going to remove the ancient hot tub and Abe wanted to help with the planning.


 Amy loved the sunshine and spending some precious time with her car playing son.


 Chef Noah!
You are the best...


 Dinner is served...and it was delicious!!!
Thank you, Noah and Amy!


 I just completed Volume 8 of Abe's Stories and Brooke and Abe looked at every single picture!  Abe loves looking at himself...and his family.


~It was the best of Family Times~

No comments:

Post a Comment