Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Brooke and Scott's House

 We are all getting the house ready for the big move in!



 Scott and Joe needed to make some adjustments on the dehumidifier.


 Brooke loves her new lamps.


 I have a feeling there are going to be lots of owls in their home.


Joe measured all the kitchen cabinets and I cut out the liners.


And we mustn't forget Brooke and Scott's brand new tool kit!


 The dining area needs to be painted...


 So does Brooke's studio.


 Spackling time...


 A lesson in cutting in...


 Helpful hints on rolling paint...


A demonstration from a master painter...


Brooke has it down!



The entire time we were at the house, these two doves sat on the back deck.
I thought it was very fitting with Brooke and Scott moving in...

~More to come~

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW, I must have missed some exciting news while I was away!! The house looks wonderful! So big as well.

    ReplyDelete