Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Wonderful Visit

 My sister, Missy, her husband Scott, and daughter Elsa visited the farm over the weekend.
Elsa is doing a mini documentary for one of her classes at school and wanted to do it on Hittyville!  I was very honored...


 We spent a lot of time in Hittyville Village which is based on my childhood.
It was fun for Elsa because she spent many years visiting all the places I have recreated.


 I pointed out my Missy doll and Elsa got a kick out of that...


 It was such fun showing Elsa all my favorite childhood memories in miniature form.


 I have to admit, I did tear up when reminiscing with my sweet niece.


 Elsa has a real knack for interviewing and getting to the heart of the "story".
I love this girl...


 Joe was also interviewed.  He has made Hittyville a reality, after all!

After some time on the farm, we headed over to Brooke and Scott's house.
 Happy talk!

And then...
 We all walked over to Brooke and Scott's school....It's that close!


Brooke's classroom got rave reviews.

We then journeyed to Jake's for a great dinner...Thank you, Shafer Family!

~It was the best of visits~

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful visit indeed, and how exciting for you and your niece.

    ReplyDelete