Friday, December 18, 2015

Hittyville's Apple Orchard Pub

Hello!  My name is Faith O'Brien Potter and our family is fairly new to Hittyville.
There is much to tell and many Potters to meet, but I think I will quickly introduce my parents, Timothy and Tillie O'Brien!


 My parents hail from Ireland, where my dad's family owned a magnificent apple orchard for many generations.  Unfortunately, "progress" uprooted the orchard, but my parents heard about an Irish orchard available in Hittyville and decided to move!
Mom and Dad were especially eager to make the move because my family was settling there as well.
More on that later!


After weeks of hard work, my parents are about to open The Apple Orchard Pub, which specializes in ciders made from the delicious Potter Family Orchard Apples and of course...Mom's spectacular fish and chips and potato bread rolls!

~To definitely be continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment