Monday, August 24, 2015

My Faithful Friends Project

 I thought it might be fun to create a project to work on for one full year.
I decided to make a Faithful Friend Doll and Box once a week.  My Faithful Friend Doll will represent a word which has spiritual meaning to me accompanied by a Bible Verse.
My first two words were Faith and Grace.


 Every one of my Faithful Friends Dolls has a name and "birthday".


 My Faith Doll...Acornia.


 Meet Clementine...my Grace Doll.


 Of course, my Faithful Friends needed a meeting place and what better place for my little acorn-capped dolls to gather than in a treehouse in the land of Acorn Bay...


We all need some loving care and the Faithful Friends are no exception.
Oma, Grandfather Albert, and Grandmother Joy guide and nurture each and every Faithful Friend.

~Loving this meaningful project~

No comments:

Post a Comment