Monday, August 24, 2015

My Beloved Journals

 I am so enjoying working in my Journal/Scrapbook!  I can be far more creative on paper than on my blog.  But...I have decided to do both!


 I started journaling my Hittyville Friends Adventures on paper and really do believe the blog is a better home for them.  I will print out my Doll Adventures and put them in this journal from now on.


 My year long Faithful Friends Project will be documented in this journal as well as on my blog!


My Prayer Journal is my most cherished journal.  I have so many life affirming articles, poems, stories, Bible verses, etc. pasted on the pages and it has become my second Sacred Space.  My first Sacred Space is my Bible, which I have been art journaling in and loving every minute of it!

The challenge is making time to work on each journal.  Once I realized not every journal has to get visited on a daily basis, the pressure was off and I am settling into a workable routine...

~Happy~

1 comment:

  1. I bought another of the Peter Pauper Press journals for my regular written journal. I might not get in there this year but next January for sure.

    You can't have too many journals.

    https://jjbks.wordpress.com/2015/09/03/a-journal-and-blue-ink/

    ReplyDelete