Monday, March 23, 2015

Looking Forward to Summer Fun

 Joe and I took a walk through our little woods and could not believe all the "Woodpecker Trees".


 I asked Joe if he would please clear out my Sacred Spot in the woods.  The pricker bushes and dead branches have overtaken the entire area.
Before we know it, the woods will be a lush green...


 Joe is not only going to spruce up my space, but is going to make a little bridge for me!
Thank you, wonderful Joe.

And then...
 The view of the neighbor's outbuilding is going to change because...


 We are getting an above the ground pool!
I have wanted a heated pool for years and Joe decided it's now or never!
We got this 18' pool and it is going to be just perfect!  It is 54 inches high...
Be still, my summer heart!


Joe loved the deck and the sale package made it all very affordable!
Yippee!!!

Oh Summer, we are going to have such fun together...

No comments:

Post a Comment