Sunday, February 19, 2017

Saturday with Abe

 Joe and I stopped by Joe's workshop in Olmsted Falls and gathered together all the boards for Noah's custom made shelves for his study.
Noah was more than excited to have a place for his MANY books!

At The Carlson Homestead...
 Abe is always glad to see Oma-Joe and I think part of that happiness is due to the fact we usually come bearing gifts.
This time we brought him a Snow Cone Machine and some animal friends.
I also thought he might like a Fairy Door, but he gave it back to me.
Not his thing...


 But Abe did love making snow cones!


Thank goodness for Amy's strong arm.  The ice "crunching" handle was hard to crank!

Meanwhile...
 Joe got to work on Noah's shelves.


 Getting there...


 Looking good!

And then...
 Amy, Abe, and I headed to the community park to meet up with some neighborhood friends.


 It took Abe a few moments to reacquaint himself with the slide.


 I think children like going up the slide as much, if not more than going down.


The higher, the better!

A bit later...
Noah was cooking away...My son is one heck of a cook!


Stuffed shells were on the menu, along with a tossed salad and peach pie and ice cream...Yum!
Thank you, Noah.

Our guest of honor...
 My sister, Kate, joined us for dinner and it was great to see her!


After Joe finished with the shelves, he got busy adding a couple of outlets in Noah's study.
Abe told Joe it was time for dinner.


After dinner...
 I gave Abe a picture taking lesson and he took this shot of his father with my camera.
Nice job, Abe!

On Sunday...
Guess what Noah has been doing?

~There is nothing quite like family time~

No comments:

Post a Comment