Thursday, November 3, 2016

Whew!

Vicki is visiting with the Hubbards and is totally overwhelmed with the renovation of Hittyville Township!

I have been working on all of Hittyville non-stop for a couple of weeks and cannot believe the transformation!  I didn't realize all the clutter that had accumulated over the years and knew it was time to do something about it.  I made countless trips to Goodwill and our barn loft is almost full!  And yes, I did throw some stuff away.
Now for the shelves...That will be a challenge.  I have moved most of my art and journaling supplies upstairs, but I still have tons of craft supplies.
One thing at a time...

I must add I am totally in love with my Hittyville Families and sharing adventures will be MUCH easier with the restructuring of the Friends.

~Happiness is spending time in Hittyville~

No comments:

Post a Comment