Friday, November 4, 2016

Abe's Halloween

 Abe was so excited!  His Halloween costume arrived in the mail and he was really and truly going to be the Big Bad Wolf!


 I must say...I have never seen such a cute Big Bad Wolf in all my days!


 The best part was Abe's good buddy, Evie, was dressed up like Little Red Riding Hood and the twosome were going to go Trick or Treating together.

And then...
 This is the conversation I overheard through the screen door.
Noah...So, you decided not to wear your costume?
Abe...No, I just want to help you give out candy, Daddy.
Noah...It's your life, man.
I had to laugh.  Like father, like son.

But then...
 Abe decided to go in search of candy.
He doesn't eat much candy and was already on a bit of a sugar high with the sweets he had eaten on the steps.
But hey, Halloween comes just once a year, right?


 I love Abe's amused expression.

Back home...
Abe was determined to fill up his pumpkin with candy while Trick or Treating...and he did!
Noah told me Abe's last words as he drifted off to sleep were
Candy...Candy...Candy.

Oh...and just so you know, Evie was fine being Little Red Riding Hood all by herself and didn't miss the Big Bad Wolf at all.

~It was the best of Halloweens~

No comments:

Post a Comment