Friday, November 4, 2016

Taz and Chester Come to Windy Ridge Farm

 Hittyville Township is now home to EIGHT guinea pigs!


 My niece, Elsa, is in college now and her little guinea pigs needed a home where they would receive lots of attention.  Missy and Scott travel quite a bit and we all agreed they should live on the farm.
Taz and Chester can visit with one another as much as they want!


 Taz is an outgoing and very playful pig. 


 Chester is a bit more reserved, but has adjusted to his new life beautifully!


It was wonderful spending a couple of hours with my "baby" sister...and Scott.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have eight piggies now. How wonderful. I still have just the two, but once upon a time I had many! Miss them loads, but two is so much easier for me now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We keep saying we are a full piggie house and then a couple more need a home! I do love them...

      Delete