Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Most Special of Anniversaries

Twelve years ago, on this VERY day, I started my Hittyville Blog.  Xanga was my first host and I had to pay a monthly fee to upload pictures.  For many years, I copied my blog entries and have 38 jam packed notebooks filled with all the many Hittyville Adventures.  As I prepare my Art and Journaling Rooms...thanks to Brooke, who has moved into her own beautiful home with Scott...I am deciding what should go where...including the Hittyville Notebooks.  I started reading through my blog stories and became totally inspired to bring Hittyville back to life in blog form.
There are still so many adventures to be shared!  Lewis and Hitty Rose have been my loyal companions since the beginning and I thought it was quite fitting to have them welcome you back to Hittyville!
~Happy~

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful, I will really look forward to more adventures for sure!

    ReplyDelete