Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day and Noah's Birthday Celebration

Noah and Amy invited our little family to West Park for a home cooked meal to celebrate Mother's Day and Noah's 34th birthday!
I am so grateful for Noah and Amy's hospitality and love of cooking...

 After our gift exchange, Joe and I took Abe to the neighborhood park.


 Abe loves being outside.


 The higher the better!


Best Pals...


 I treasure these moments.


 Abe's love for cars continues...


The boys...


Delicious...thank you so much, Noah and Amy!


 Abe loves his water...


 So cute!


 Abe has the greatest sense of humor!


 I chose this birthday cake in honor of Noah's childhood and Abe's love of the farm.


 Abe wonders why no one is cutting the cake.  He wanted to eat the cow and horse...and he did!


 I am so blessed to be the mother of Noah and Brooke.


And then there is my favorite mother...Amy!

~It was a very special gathering~

No comments:

Post a Comment