Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Birdie...My Very First Blythe Doll

 Another Sacred Doll Ceremony was about to begin.
Elizabeth Vaughan, an extraordinary doll artist from Canada kindly agreed to create a special Blythe doll for me.
I fell in love with her doll pictures on Instagram and was beyond excited when I learned one of Elizabeth's creations would be joining me in Hittyville!
Love the box!!!


 Oh my!  What a beauty...breathtaking, really!
I need to show you the sweet bird Elizabeth painted on the back of Birdie's head...next time!
Elizabeth actually named my doll as she created her and I agreed to keep it because...well...because she IS simply Birdie.
I have thanked Elizabeth many times for my first Blythe Doll and I want to publicly thank her again!

Later...
 Birdie has totally gravitated to the Gnome Forest and all the woodland creatures.  She and Peter Gnome have become the best of friends and Peter has agreed to let Birdie know if there are any birds who need tender loving care.
Birdie feels a strong kinship toward her feathered friends.

Today...
Peter Gnome heard a certain little bird needed some care for her sprained foot and thought Birdie was just the Friend to nurse her back to health.

Birdie is busy and happy and I can't wait to see what she does next!

~Loving my Blythe Doll~

3 comments:

  1. Birdie is adorable! She fits right in with the forest friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yukari! I followed Birdie's lead and it felt just right...

      Delete
  2. She looks like she has arrived home for sure. What a beautiful girl in deed. I can imagine your delight in her.

    ReplyDelete