Saturday, July 4, 2015

Hittyville Comes Back Home to the Blog

So...I tried sharing pictures of my Hittyville Friends on Facebook and Instagram and felt the response and viewings were VERY weak.  Even though I do the Hittyville stories mostly for myself and Joe, I have loved sharing the adventures of my Hittyville Friends with others.  I really did believe a one picture story would be fun to do and would also leave me time for my other projects.
I was wrong.
Instagram viewers are interested in human stories and Facebook...well Facebook is a world Hittyville just doesn't belong in.
I have been journaling like crazy and often think my Hittyville Visitors might be interested in some of my projects...and I have had so many wonderful books, dolls, etc. recommended to me here on my blog.
In other words...My Hittyville Friends are back...and so am I!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I for one am so pleased as I have so very much missed your blog posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lorraine! Hitty June is eager to tell her story...and she needs more than one picture to do that!

      Delete