Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hittyville

I am SO excited!!!  Life is an adventure, that's for sure.  
Now that Brooke has moved out and her two rooms have been pretty much converted to my Journaling and Art Rooms, I took a long hard look at Hittyville.
I LOVE my Hittyville World and miss the beginning days when I told stories.  I know I have mentioned this time and time again...I thought my On This Day and Fun Facts would be enough, but they are not.  Social media is all about sound bites and short ones at that.  Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are definitely not the platforms for my Hittyville Friends.  This blog absolutely is!
Last week I started to TOTALLY revamp Hittyville!  I am putting dolls away, storing dollhouses and so much more.  I have decided less is more.  New families are emerging and old ones are "moving". 
My huge studio spaces will still be full...but not overcrowded.  I am combining sets and emptying out shelves...This HUGE undertaking will probably take me at least a month, but will be so worth it!
I understand Mayor Hitty is holding a council meeting at the Friendship Church later today with the new council members.  That should be interesting!
~New beginnings~

No comments:

Post a Comment