Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Flowing River of Projects

Yesterday, Joe and I spent some time watching our river...
I thought about the perfect flow of the water and it occurred to me my new year is moving along in much the same way, creatively speaking.
My word for the year is Hittyville.  I am determined to document the Boroughs and Friends of Hittyville and create the several families who are waiting to be brought "to life" in my Doll World.
In addition to "On This Day", I am going to start a "Today in Hittyville" picture and very short story to be published daily on this blog and Facebook.
I am also working on...
My Daily Blessings Journal
My Lifebook 2016 Class
The Documented Life Project 2016
My Very First Junk Journal
Touching up my outdoor Window Art
Making 12 monthly paintings for outside our side door...working on January now
Getting ready to paint the 2 chairs and 2 Gnomes for the new deck on Pixie Cottage...
I also have my Alpha Friends project to complete as well as my 52 Faithful Friends...
And there is more, but for now, my days are way full.
Bedtime is for reading and I know I need to get some more sleeping in.

But my first priority is my family and nothing gives me more joy than spending time with them!
~Loving this stage of my life...and feeling so grateful~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a list! All very exciting projects. I will look forward to seeing them . 😀

    ReplyDelete