Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Very Rainy Saturday

I am not sure this is what Maryellen had in mind when she took Scooter for a walk on this very rainy day.
What we do for our beloved pets!


 Saturday was wet, windy, cold, and grey.
I decided to think positively about the weather and found some "comfort" pictures.


 I remember walking home from elementary school in the rain.  I had a yellow slicker and boots and don't recall carrying an umbrella because I had a rain hat to match my slicker.
Happy memories...


 Brooke and Noah loved the Richard Scarry boardbooks when they were toddlers.  I so remember this picture!


 Life really is a matter of perspective...


 Amen.


 ~Love~


And...if we are lucky...after the rains, we sometimes see a rainbow.

It ended up being the best of rainy days.

2 comments:

  1. A great way to look at the rain positively! After a dreadful virtually non-existent summer with far too much rain we have had a simply delightful week of really lovely weather - long may it last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine how dreary an entire summer of rain must have been! Yesterday was so grey, rainy, and cold and today we have blue skies and lots of sunshine!

      Delete