Sunday, December 24, 2017

Taking Stock

Sometimes we try to reinvent ourselves when the original self was just fine as it was.  A tweak here and there is important now and then and as a natural rule of law, we do evolve.
But...
I have found my gut instincts are usually right and I have not been truly following them...especially when it comes to Hittyville.
I know blogging is becoming a bit of a dinosaur in the social media world, but that's okay.  It works for me...viewers or no viewers.
And Instagram has been a place which has inspired my artistic side.  I think I was trying to convince myself it was not helpful...I was wrong.
I decided to come home to this particular blog and include EVERYTHING in one place...Hittyville, Abe's stories, and mine as well.  That works for ME.
If you go way back, you will see some of my characters have different names and families, but that's okay...EVOLUTION!
I have blogged on some other blogs as well and will try and import stories I am especially fond of.
2017 has been a year of finding my way on the next part of my journey.
But some things were missing...and now the pieces of the puzzle are no longer missing and being put in their "rightful" places.  That includes all areas of my wonderful and blessed life.

The beginning...

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and am always happy when you resume blogging. (I also think it's so kind of you to post a note when you're about to take time off from blogging.) Thank you for all the wonderful posts you've put up. You're a real treasure! -- Eva Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Eva Marie...You made my day! Thank you for your kind words. It makes the blogging experience worth all the work. With joy~Vicki

      Delete