Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Back to Basics

This morning I took a walk around our farm and spent some time listening to a robust discussion between two crows perched on the uppermost branches of a tree.
It occured to me I have been out of touch with Mother Nature lately and my soul has missed it. I have been really sick with two flus this winter and the many hours on my couch served as a time for reflection...
While I have enjoyed doing the On This Day stories, my free-spirited self has rebelled against the daily "chore" of getting it done!  The many hours I spent doing the stories over the past 5 months has taken away from my Hittyville stories.  Time for a change.
I also want to get back to blogging...It is my journal, so to speak, and I have missed that as well.
It is time to change gears and happily so!

No comments:

Post a Comment