Friday, June 19, 2015

Celebrating 65 Years of Life

On June 17, 2015 my family gathered together for a very impromptu Mexican Birthday party in my honor.  Not everyone was able to attend, but those absent beloved family members assured me they were there in spirit...and I felt that!

We enjoyed a great dinner in our private room!  
I am sorry I did not get a picture of myself with my brother, John...but there he is in the dark shirt.
I also didn't get a picture of my niece, Anna, who is VERY pregnant!


Mama Amy and Darling Abe with the Birthday Girl...


 I have always wanted to wear a Mexican Birthday Hat!  Noah looks amused and Dion isn't all that impressed.


I have known my sister, Cassi, longer than anyone else in my life.
We share so many memories!


Sister Kate...I am SO happy she is back in Ohio!


My beautiful daughter, Brooke, with her mama...


My wonderful son, Noah, better known as Abe's Dada!


Life is always a celebration with Joe by my side.

~It was the very BEST of birthdays~

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful birthday Vicki. Certainly looks like you had great company and a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete